Sales Ruby is Nigeria’s leading sales advisory and sales enablement organization. It emerged from the global Venture Starter Group led by Bunmi Jembola. Sales Ruby was founded by Bunmi after a decade-long career in B2B sales spanning four industries including FMCG, Banking, Consulting and I.T. Sales Ruby is focused on deployment of best-inclass sales enablement technology, sales trainings, recruitment, product launch, brand activation and sales strategy.
Whether it's a global pharmaceutical company looking to gain a strong foot-hold in Africa’s biggest market, Nigeria or a real estate firm with poor ROI on sales and marketing investments; or a startup looking to launch in the local market or big corporate brands seeking to re-launch existing products, we plan and execute your go-to-market strategies while also deploying cutting edge technology to help you accelerate sales.
Our bespoke sales training are designed to help your organization achieve the following objectives:
- Selling in spite of objections
- Improve the rate of conversion of prospects to clients
- Increase average revenue from current accounts
- Discover and drive entirely new categories of opportunities
- Motivate staffs to an all-time high
- Grow the capacity to sell at considerably profitable margins
- Improve quality of leads and time of closure
- Have more engaging closure-bound conversations
- Improve margins & ROI
- Generate more quality leads at scale
- Write better sales copies
- Build lasting relationships that ensure repeat
We offer a range of bespoke training and coaching options to our clients which can drives up performances by as much as 25-100%.
- Enterprise Sales Leadership
- Retail Sales Mastery
- Modern Trade & Sales Development
- Social Selling
- Sales Enablement Trainings
- Productivity Enhancement Training
- Sales Retreats and Performance Reviews
For organizations seeking to properly align or re-engineer their sales process we provide bespoke consultancy services tailored to their peculiar sales needs with a view to improving sales and marketing ROI, shortening prospect conversion cycle, improving closure rates, and improving average deal value. Our approach is focused on the five pillars of sales viz Management, Customer, Salesmen, Product and Process.